Make the World Your Canvas in a Studio Art Class for Adults and Teens
The Studio at Gallery North is one of Long Island’s premier spaces for the complete studio arts experience. From beginners to established artists, everyone is welcome and encouraged to enjoy the creative atmosphere. We feature a variety of unique and engaging options—from casual classes such as Sip & Create, to fine arts workshops like Botanical drawing, you will be led by some of the most talented artists on Long Island! See our full listing of spring workshops and learn more about them below. Contact us at email@example.com with any questions or for more information.
Don’t wait, start creating today! Registration for our studio art classes for adults and teens closes 24 hours before the class begins.
Interested in a private group workshop? Call us at 631-751-2676 to arrange a date and time.
Interested in teaching what you love?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Click here to view a complete list of Fall 2018 workshops.
- Dec 4, 2018 Open Session Printmaking Workshop Dec 4, 2018
- Dec 6, 2018 Figure Drawing at the Studio Dec 6, 2018
- Dec 9, 2018 Life Studies at the Studio Dec 9, 2018
- Dec 13, 2018 Giftables! Card Making Dec 13, 2018
- Dec 14, 2018 Silk Scarf Marbling Workshop Dec 14, 2018
- Dec 15, 2018 Papermaking Workshop Dec 15, 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- Mar 2, 2019 Pysanky Egg Decorating Mar 2, 2019
- Mar 3, 2019 Silkscreen Workshop Mar 3, 2019
- Mar 8, 2019 Parents Night Out! Holiday Gift Making for Kids! Mar 8, 2019
- Mar 12, 2019 Open Session Printmaking Workshop Mar 12, 2019
- Mar 15, 2019 Open Session Printmaking Workshop Mar 15, 2019
- Mar 24, 2019 Spring Botanical Drawing Mar 24, 2019
- Mar 30, 2019 Papermaking Workshop Mar 30, 2019
We gratefully acknowledge the generous donations of equipment and supplies by the following donors. Their contributions and funding have allowed us to develop the diverse range of programs offered at The Studio.
Amy Tuttle on behalf of her mother, Ann Tuttle
Girl Scouts of Troop 592, Setauket: Cassidy Jansson, Christina Gross, Amy Lynch, Kayla Zorn, and Leaders: Kelly Lynch & Suzanne Zorn
Harbor Country Day School
Jon and Janice Gabriel
Linda Davison Matheus
Judy Fischer on behalf of her husband, Harris Fischer.