Make the World Your Canvas in a Studio Art Class for Adults and Teens
The Studio at Gallery North is one of Long Island’s premier spaces for the complete studio arts experience. From beginners to established artists, everyone is welcome and encouraged to enjoy the creative atmosphere. We feature a variety of unique and engaging options—from casual classes such as Sip & Create, to fine arts workshops like Botanical drawing, you will be led by some of the most talented artists on Long Island! See our full listing of spring workshops and learn more about them below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.
Don’t wait, start creating today! Registration for our studio art classes for adults and teens closes 24 hours before the class begins.
Interested in a private group workshop? Call us at 631-751-2676 to arrange a date and time.
Interested in teaching what you love?
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view a complete list of Spring workshops.
- Jun 19, 2018 Sip & Create: Paper Making!
- Jun 19, 2018 Wire Wrapped Jewelry
- Jun 14, 2018 Sip & Create: Silk Scarf Painting
- Mar 29, 2018 Life Studies at the Studio
- Mar 29, 2018 Figure Drawing at the Studio
- Mar 29, 2018 Thursday Night Clothed Figure Drawing at the Studio
- Mar 29, 2018 Portfolio Review Sessions
- Mar 29, 2018 Open Session Printmaking Workshop
- Mar 29, 2018 Bookmaking Workshop
- Mar 29, 2018 Botanical Drawing 1
- Mar 29, 2018 Paper Marbling (Ebru)
- Mar 29, 2018 Printmaking: Intaglio on Plexi
- Mar 29, 2018 Watercolors That Flow
- Mar 29, 2018 Papermaking Workshop
- Mar 29, 2018 Watercolor Workshop
- Mar 29, 2018 Japanese Style Woodblock Printing, “Moku Hanga”
- Mar 29, 2018 Pysanky Egg Decorating
- Mar 29, 2018 Silkscreen Workshop
- Mar 29, 2018 Botanical Drawing 2
- Mar 29, 2018 Fur & Feathers: Techniques of Animal Illustration
- Mar 29, 2018 Printmaking: Drypoint Techniques on Copper
- Mar 29, 2018 Relief Printmaking: Linoleum
We gratefully acknowledge the generous donations of equipment and supplies by the following donors. Their contributions and funding have allowed us to develop the diverse range of programs offered at the Community Art Center.
- Ronne Cosel
- Amy Tuttle on behalf of her mother, Ann Tuttle
- Girl Scouts of Troop 592, Setauket: Cassidy Jansson, Christina Gross, Amy Lynch, Kayla Zorn, and Leaders: Kelly Lynch & Suzanne Zorn
- Felicitas Wetter
- Bill Goldston
- Mary Schwartz
- Harbor Country Day School
- Neil Scholl
- Barbara Meek
- Jon and Janice Gabriel
- Linda Davison Matheus
- Diane Kind
- Marina Labate
- Judy Fischer on behalf of her husband, Harris Fischer.
- Max Reff
- Joseph Buzzetta
- Mel Pekarsky