Make the World Your Canvas in a Studio Art Class for Adults and Teens
The Studio at Gallery North is one of Long Island’s premier spaces for the complete studio arts experience. From beginners to established artists, everyone is welcome and encouraged to enjoy the creative atmosphere. We feature a variety of unique and engaging options—from casual classes such as Sip & Create, to fine arts workshops like Botanical drawing, you will be led by some of the most talented artists on Long Island! See our full listing of spring workshops and learn more about them below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.
Don’t wait, start creating today! Registration for our studio art classes for adults and teens closes 24 hours before the class begins.
Interested in a private group workshop? Call us at 631-751-2676 to arrange a date and time.
Interested in teaching what you love?
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view a complete list of Fall 2018 workshops.
- Oct 4, 2018 Drawing Workshop Oct 4, 2018
- Oct 5, 2018 Sip & Create: Paper Marbling (Ebru) Oct 5, 2018
- Oct 10, 2018 Meditate & Paint Oct 10, 2018
- Oct 12, 2018 Open Session Printmaking Workshop Oct 12, 2018
- Oct 13, 2018 Silk Scarf Painting Oct 13, 2018
- Oct 19, 2018 Sip n Crit! Oct 19, 2018
- Oct 20, 2018 Encaustic Collage Workshop Oct 20, 2018
- Oct 21, 2018 Fur & Feathers: Techniques of Animal Illustration Oct 21, 2018
- Oct 25, 2018 Figure Drawing at the Studio Oct 25, 2018
- Oct 28, 2018 Life Studies at the Studio Oct 28, 2018
- Nov 3, 2018 Relief Printmaking: Linoleum Nov 3, 2018
- Nov 4, 2018 Sunday Afternoon at the studio: Family Workshop Nov 4, 2018
- Nov 6, 2018 Open Session Printmaking Workshop Nov 6, 2018
- Nov 9, 2018 Open Session Printmaking Workshop Nov 9, 2018
- Nov 16, 2018 Paper Marbling (Ebru) Nov 16, 2018
- Nov 17, 2018 Parents Night Out! Holiday Gift Making for Kids! Nov 17, 2018
- Dec 1, 2018 Silkscreen Workshop Dec 1, 2018
- Dec 4, 2018 Open Session Printmaking Workshop Dec 4, 2018
- Dec 7, 2018 Open Session Printmaking Workshop Dec 7, 2018
- Dec 13, 2018 Giftables! Card Making Dec 13, 2018
- Dec 14, 2018 Silk Scarf Marbling Workshop Dec 14, 2018
- Dec 15, 2018 Papermaking Workshop Dec 15, 2018
We gratefully acknowledge the generous donations of equipment and supplies by the following donors. Their contributions and funding have allowed us to develop the diverse range of programs offered at The Studio.
Amy Tuttle on behalf of her mother, Ann Tuttle
Girl Scouts of Troop 592, Setauket: Cassidy Jansson, Christina Gross, Amy Lynch, Kayla Zorn, and Leaders: Kelly Lynch & Suzanne Zorn
Harbor Country Day School
Jon and Janice Gabriel
Linda Davison Matheus
Judy Fischer on behalf of her husband, Harris Fischer.