Make the World Your Canvas
Studio Art Classes for Adults and Teens
The Studio at Gallery North is one of Long Island’s premier spaces for the complete studio arts experience. From beginners to established artists, everyone is welcome and encouraged to enjoy the creative atmosphere. We feature a variety of unique and engaging options—from casual classes such as Sip & Create, to fine arts workshops like Botanical drawing, you will be led by some of the most talented artists on Long Island! See our full listing of spring workshops and learn more about them below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.
Don’t wait, start creating today! Registration for our studio art classes for adults and teens closes 24 hours before the class begins.
Interested in a private group workshop? Call us at 631-751-2676 to arrange a date and time.
Interested in teaching what you love?
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Image courtesy of Bruce Leiberman.
- September 2019
- Oct 5, 2019 Papermaking Workshop Oct 5, 2019
- Oct 6, 2019 Book Signing with Antonio Masi Oct 6, 2019
- Oct 13, 2019 STEAM Sundays October: DRAW BOTS!! Oct 13, 2019
- Oct 19, 2019 Self-Care Saturdays: Visual Journalling for Teens Oct 19, 2019
- Oct 27, 2019 Fur & Feathers: Techniques of Animal Illustration Oct 27, 2019
- Nov 2, 2019 Printmaking Workshop: Advanced Relief Printing Techniques Nov 2, 2019
- Nov 9, 2019 Printmaking: Intaglio on Plexi Nov 9, 2019
- December 2019
We gratefully acknowledge the generous donations of equipment and supplies by the following donors. Their contributions and funding have allowed us to develop the diverse range of programs offered at The Studio.
Amy Tuttle on behalf of her mother, Ann Tuttle
Girl Scouts of Troop 592, Setauket: Cassidy Jansson, Christina Gross, Amy Lynch, Kayla Zorn, and Leaders: Kelly Lynch & Suzanne Zorn
Harbor Country Day School
Jon and Janice Gabriel
Linda Davison Matheus
Judy Fischer on behalf of her husband, Harris Fischer.