Make the World Your Canvas in a Studio Art Class for Adults and Teens
The Studio at Gallery North is one of Long Island’s premier spaces for the complete studio arts experience. From beginners to established artists, everyone is welcome and encouraged to enjoy the creative atmosphere. We feature a variety of unique and engaging options—from casual classes such as Sip & Create, to fine arts workshops like Botanical drawing, you will be led by some of the most talented artists on Long Island! See our full listing of spring workshops and learn more about them below. Contact us at email@example.com with any questions or for more information.
Don’t wait, start creating today! Registration for our studio art classes for adults and teens closes 24 hours before the class begins.
Interested in a private group workshop? Call us at 631-751-2676 to arrange a date and time.
Interested in teaching what you love?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Click here to view a complete list of Summer 2018 workshops.
- Mar 30, 2019 Papermaking Workshop
- Mar 24, 2019 Spring Botanical Drawing
- Mar 15, 2019 Open Session Printmaking Workshop
- Mar 12, 2019 Open Session Printmaking Workshop
- Mar 8, 2019 Parents Night Out! Holiday Gift Making for Kids!
- Mar 3, 2019 Silkscreen Workshop
- Mar 2, 2019 Pysanky Egg Decorating
- Feb 15, 2019 Open Session Printmaking Workshop
- Feb 12, 2019 Open Session Printmaking Workshop
- Feb 7, 2019 Drawing Workshop
- Jan 24, 2019 Figure Drawing at the Studio
- Jan 20, 2019 Life Studies at the Studio
- Jan 19, 2019 Relief Printmaking: Linoleum
- Jan 18, 2019 Open Session Printmaking Workshop
We gratefully acknowledge the generous donations of equipment and supplies by the following donors. Their contributions and funding have allowed us to develop the diverse range of programs offered at the Community Art Center.
- Ronne Cosel
- Amy Tuttle on behalf of her mother, Ann Tuttle
- Girl Scouts of Troop 592, Setauket: Cassidy Jansson, Christina Gross, Amy Lynch, Kayla Zorn, and Leaders: Kelly Lynch & Suzanne Zorn
- Felicitas Wetter
- Bill Goldston
- Mary Schwartz
- Harbor Country Day School
- Neil Scholl
- Barbara Meek
- Jon and Janice Gabriel
- Linda Davison Matheus
- Diane Kind
- Marina Labate
- Judy Fischer on behalf of her husband, Harris Fischer.
- Max Reff
- Joseph Buzzetta
- Mel Pekarsky