Make the World Your Canvas in a Studio Art Class for Adults and Teens
The Studio at Gallery North is one of Long Island’s premier spaces for the complete studio arts experience. From beginners to established artists, everyone is welcome and encouraged to enjoy the creative atmosphere. We feature a variety of unique and engaging options—from casual classes such as Sip & Create, to fine arts workshops like Botanical drawing, you will be led by some of the most talented artists on Long Island! See our full listing of spring workshops and learn more about them below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.
Don’t wait, start creating today! Registration for our studio art classes for adults and teens closes 24 hours before the class begins.
Interested in a private group workshop? Call us at 631-751-2676 to arrange a date and time.
Interested in teaching what you love?
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view a complete list of Summer 2018 workshops.
- Dec 15, 2018 Papermaking Workshop
- Dec 14, 2018 Silk Scarf Marbling Workshop
- Dec 13, 2018 Giftables! Card Making
- Dec 7, 2018 Open Session Printmaking Workshop
- Dec 4, 2018 Open Session Printmaking Workshop
- Dec 1, 2018 Silkscreen Workshop
- Nov 17, 2018 Parents Night Out! Holiday Gift Making for Kids!
- Nov 16, 2018 Paper Marbling (Ebru)
- Nov 9, 2018 Open Session Printmaking Workshop
- Nov 6, 2018 Open Session Printmaking Workshop
- Nov 4, 2018 Sunday Afternoon at the studio: Family Workshop
- Nov 3, 2018 Relief Printmaking: Linoleum
- Oct 21, 2018 Fur & Feathers: Techniques of Animal Illustration
- Oct 20, 2018 Encaustic Collage Workshop
- Oct 19, 2018 Sip n Crit!
- Oct 13, 2018 Silk Scarf Painting
- Oct 12, 2018 Open Session Printmaking Workshop
- Oct 10, 2018 Meditate & Paint
- Oct 9, 2018 Open Session Printmaking Workshop
- Oct 7, 2018 Sunday Afternoon at the studio: Family Workshop
- Oct 5, 2018 Sip & Create: Paper Marbling (Ebru)
- Oct 4, 2018 Drawing Workshop
- Sep 29, 2018 Go Green at Gallery North
- Sep 23, 2018 Figure Drawing at the Studio
- Sep 20, 2018 Life Studies at the Studio
We gratefully acknowledge the generous donations of equipment and supplies by the following donors. Their contributions and funding have allowed us to develop the diverse range of programs offered at the Community Art Center.
- Ronne Cosel
- Amy Tuttle on behalf of her mother, Ann Tuttle
- Girl Scouts of Troop 592, Setauket: Cassidy Jansson, Christina Gross, Amy Lynch, Kayla Zorn, and Leaders: Kelly Lynch & Suzanne Zorn
- Felicitas Wetter
- Bill Goldston
- Mary Schwartz
- Harbor Country Day School
- Neil Scholl
- Barbara Meek
- Jon and Janice Gabriel
- Linda Davison Matheus
- Diane Kind
- Marina Labate
- Judy Fischer on behalf of her husband, Harris Fischer.
- Max Reff
- Joseph Buzzetta
- Mel Pekarsky