Make the World Your Canvas in a Studio Art Class for Adults and Teens
The Studio at Gallery North is one of Long Island’s premier spaces for the complete studio arts experience. From beginners to established artists, everyone is welcome and encouraged to enjoy the creative atmosphere. We feature a variety of unique and engaging options—from casual classes such as Sip & Create, to fine arts workshops like Botanical drawing, you will be led by some of the most talented artists on Long Island! See our full listing of spring workshops and learn more about them below. Contact us at email@example.com with any questions or for more information.
Don’t wait, start creating today! Registration for our studio art classes for adults and teens closes 24 hours before the class begins.
Interested in a private group workshop? Call us at 631-751-2676 to arrange a date and time.
Interested in teaching what you love?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Click here to view a complete list of Summer 2018 workshops.
- Jun 22, 2019 Jello Printing!
- Jun 14, 2019 Parents Night Out! Art Making for Kids!
- Jun 7, 2019 Sip & Create: Ceramic Measuring Cups
- May 19, 2019 Silk Scarf Marbling Workshop
- May 17, 2019 Snip & Sip: Collage with Peter Grass
- May 4, 2019 Lets Create Together: Enamel Pendant w/Jo Ann Wadler
- May 3, 2019 Sip & Create: Graphite Enameled Pendant
- May 3, 2019 Watercolor Workshop with Antonio Masi
- May 2, 2019 Drawing Workshop
- May 1, 2019 Meditate & Paint: May
- Apr 28, 2019 Sip & Create: Paper Marbling (Ebru)
- Apr 12, 2019 Sip & Create: Ceramic Bowl
- Apr 3, 2019 Do you have a costume for the Mermaid Parade? ! ?
- Apr 3, 2019 Meditate & Paint
- Mar 30, 2019 Papermaking Workshop
- Mar 24, 2019 Spring Botanical Drawing
- Mar 17, 2019 Paper Marbling (Ebru)
- Mar 15, 2019 Open Session Printmaking Workshop
- Mar 7, 2019 Figure Drawing at the Studio
- Feb 3, 2019 Life Studies at the Studio
We gratefully acknowledge the generous donations of equipment and supplies by the following donors. Their contributions and funding have allowed us to develop the diverse range of programs offered at the Community Art Center.
- Ronne Cosel
- Amy Tuttle on behalf of her mother, Ann Tuttle
- Girl Scouts of Troop 592, Setauket: Cassidy Jansson, Christina Gross, Amy Lynch, Kayla Zorn, and Leaders: Kelly Lynch & Suzanne Zorn
- Felicitas Wetter
- Bill Goldston
- Mary Schwartz
- Harbor Country Day School
- Neil Scholl
- Barbara Meek
- Jon and Janice Gabriel
- Linda Davison Matheus
- Diane Kind
- Marina Labate
- Judy Fischer on behalf of her husband, Harris Fischer.
- Max Reff
- Joseph Buzzetta
- Mel Pekarsky